Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Best Time In My Life

I have had many best times. None of them is over the other. One of the best times of my life was my trip to Japan over the summer or "07". It was my first time ever being there and it was a whole lot of fun. I even learned new things. The reason i went to Japan was because i had always wish that i was a japanese person, just the way they do things and how they do it just really intrest me. Also i am a very BIG anime fan. Their culture is just facinating to me. Thats why i chose Japan. i had the choice of going either there or brazil but i had been to brazil once before so i wanted to try something new. They even dressed me up in a kimono and made me look like a giesha. i had a wonderful experinced time out there and the people are cool. ^_^

1 comment:

kidd duke said...

i went to japan too, i had fun and went shopping