Thursday, March 13, 2008

future me

















The type of car i dream of having one day in the future is a BMW M6 and the person who will be with me would be my boyfriend. i chose him because i travel the world a lot and hes never with me when i go to these exotic nice places. i would like to see and know what it would be like to travel with him and have that little bit of freedom. We would go to argentina.


Im with the love of my life Lashaun. We are on our way to argentina. I was a little scared because i dont like planes but he calmed me down. he also said that he had a car waiting for me there in argentina. I so excited but at the same time a little scared because lashaun likes to complain about every little thing. as we were about to land i explained to him that i didnt want to here him complaining about anything , just enjoy this time while you can. He agreed to try and i thought well thats good enough. I also told him that when we lande the first thing i wanted to do after we settled in to where we were going to stay was go and see some penguins, they are just so cute. He said well after that can we go and see the water fall. I agreed as long as he just didnt do anything stupid, he agreed. We landed and i told him the way to get to the penguins. The penguins we on the pininsula veldez in patagonia. We got there and i ran towards the penguins and tried to catch on but i think that they were scared of me. I wanted to pick one up so bad. it smelled like stinky fish and i seen a couple of cool fish jumping out and back into the water. It was pretty funny.
















Now it was off to Lashauns destination, the waterfall. It was on the border to brazil, the Iguazu Falls. I could here the water before we even got there and it was really big and beautiful. He got really excited and pushed me out of the way in a friendly way, hes always kidding with me. It started to get dark and we just sat there hugged up looking up at the night time sky











I started to get sleep so we went to town and found a hostel where we stayed. I had a lot of fun that day it felt wierd because i had such a good time.

1 comment:

spazz said...

well umm nice car and you didn't bring me on yo lil driving experience. and add me as a friend love ya!